There was one. Once upon a time, the griddle in the straw, the elves playing ball in the old baths … I said that tree, you say that slope, flew flew a bird flew; bird did not fly, silver flew. Silver didn’t fly, Memis flew. Not only did it fly or not; my mother fell from the threshold, my father fell from the cradle … One grabbed the tong, one took the oak; I wandered around the four corners.
In one of the old times, there was a forest behind the big mountains. In this jungle, many animals lived, especially the lion king of the forests. The lion, the king of the forests, roars violently every morning as the sun rises, which makes the animals living in the forest tremble. One day, monkeys, squirrels, deers, gazelles, kangaroos, rabbits and other animals met among them; “Every morning I wonder which one of us will eat the lion will live in fear?” They finally gathered their courage and decided to go before the lion:
– “Dear king, we have agreed, decided. Thanks to you, we’re tired of waiting for one of us to die tomorrow. Instead of experiencing the fear of death every day, we will sacrifice one of us every day. So you will not be tired, and we will not live with fear every day. ”
When Aslan heard this, he was very pleased and very pleased. He enjoyed eating his prey every morning. One day, it’s time for our little rabbit to become a victim. The little rabbit wants to live so badly, he doesn’t want to be a bait to the lion himself. Every passing hour was pushing the lion’s patience, and the rabbit was insisting on not going. In the end, the rabbit decided to go, in front of the lion. The lion’s belly was ringing, so it was quite angry for the rabbit to be late.
– “You already have a tiny soul, and you’re too late to be ashamed? Where were you until this hour? ”He roared at the tiny rabbit.
Little bunny twisted his neck:
– “My dear king! I came across a lion on the way to you in the morning, I told him I was going to our king. He said that he was king and said unspeakable words to you, I hardly saved my life. ”
The lion king was very upset with this situation, and he almost got into cubes.
– ay Wow arrogant wow! he roared. Probably thirsty, I’ll go and punish him with my strong claws. ”
The rabbit and the lion set out together to find the other lion. After a while they reached the head of a deep well.
– “My dear king! The arrogant, evil and unorthodox lion, who does not know himself, is at the bottom of this well! ”
When the lion leaned slightly into the well, he saw his own opposite on the surface of the water and thought it was another lion, and began to roar. As the lion roars, the sound in the well echoes and comes up more intensely. The lion was furious and suddenly jumped into the ice water well. But what is that! There was no lion at the bottom of the well, nothing. The lion understood that the rabbit was in his game, but it was too late.